Expect the unexpected!
You never know what to expect in Hellbrunn. Only one thing is certain - it is a lot of fun. The trick fountains spray water from all nozzles and spouts, but no worries - guests might catch a few drops, but certainly won’t get drenched! This amusement is enjoyed by visitors from all over the world. But Hellbrunn is more than just its unique trick fountains. It is a place for celebration, for pleasure and recuperation. Just like Prince-Archbishop Markus Sittikus intended.
For your safety and the safety of our staff, we have put some safety and hygiene measures in place:
- Please maintain a distance of at least 1 meter/3.28 feet to other visitors at all times.
- Please wear a face covering when indoors (grottos, ticket office, shop) and at the entry to the trick fountains. Shall you have no mask on you, you can purchase one in our shop.
- Please follow the safe distancing and other guidance signage on-site.
- A "green certificate" is required: a proof that you have been vaccinated against COVID-19, have received a negative test result or have recovered from COVID-19
- Follow the general hygiene rules and wash your hands regularly. Hand sanitisers are available for you to use.
If you or anyone you live with displays symptoms associated with Covid-19, or if you have recently been in contact with someone who has Covid-19, please stay at home and delay your trip until it is safe to do so.
Updated on 10. June 2021
Trick Fountains since 1615
Water automats, grottos, fountains – experience a unique cultural jewel which is to be found nowhere else in this form, right next to the world famous City of Salzburg.
|Children, Pupils (4 - 18 years)||4.50 €|
|Family Ticket (2 Adults + 1 Child)||23.50 €|
|Each additional child||3.00 €|
|Students (19 - 26 years)||7.00 €|
|Ticket prices incl. VAT|
Trick fountains open daily until 01. November 2021
|May, June||10:00 - 18:30|
|July, August||09:30 - 19:00|
|September||09:30 - 18:30|
|October, November||09:30 - 17:30|
Open in any weather
Your ticket includes:
Trick Fountains - audioguide tour
Languages: German, English, Italian, Spanish, French, Hungarian, Czech
Duration: approx. 50 minutes
Folklore Museum at Monatsschlössl
Duration: approx. 1 hour
Path to Monatsschlössl: approx. 10 minutes
Hellbrunn Palace needs to remain closed due to the current COVID-regulations.
Cooperation with Zoo Salzburg
Visit Hellbrunn and the Salzburg ZOO in one day and pay less! Get a discount upon presentation of a ticket valid today.
|Adults||- 1.00 €|
|Groups (at least 15 persons)||- 0.50 €|
|Children||- 0.50 €|
|Family ticket (2 adults + 1 child)||- 1.00 €|