For your safety and the safety of our staff, we have put some safety and hygiene measures in place:
- Please maintain a sufficient distance to other visitors at all times.
- A "green certificate" is required: a proof that you have been vaccinated against COVID-19, have received a negative test result or have recovered from COVID-19.
- You are obligated to wear a mask when indoors (ticket office, shop, entry to the trick fountains). Masks are obligatory in the palace.
- Follow the general hygiene rules and wash your hands regularly. Hand sanitisers are available for you to use.
- Please follow the safe distancing and other guidance signage on-site.
If you or anyone you live with displays symptoms associated with Covid-19, or if you have recently been in contact with someone who has Covid-19, please stay at home and delay your trip until it is safe to do so.
Updated on 15. July 2021